RDA East Region news
- July 16, 2020
- We are very sorry to have to report the sad loss of Shirley Green, who was involved with RDA from the early 1980’s.
- June 13, 2020
Norfolk County RDA Colouring in Competition
- Norfolk results
- June 11, 2020
Janet Scott's Obituary
- We were very sorry to receive the news of Janet Scott's death. Val Rodgers of the Mid Norfolk Group has sent in this obituary.
- May 13, 2020
RDA UK Update 11 May
- This bulletin contains: Response to government announcement MyRDA page for getting started after lockdown Exercising horses Reminder about survey
- April 4, 2020
Launch of COVID-19 Emergency Fund
- Today we want to tell you about an emergency fund we have been building - and continue to build - to try to support groups facing immediate financial crisis.
- March 24, 2020
Update from RDA UK on group closures
- Following the statement from the Government yesterday evening, we are now confirming that all RDA activities must cease, if they have not already done so.
- March 22, 2020
RDA UK Covid-19 update as at 20 March 2020
- RDA UK Covid-19 update as at 20 March 2020
- March 21, 2020
RDA UK Coronavirus update as at 17 March 2020
- Following the government’s announcement yesterday, asking people to work from home and implement social distancing measures, we now assume that most if not all RDA group activity will have to cease.
- March 15, 2020
- Following the meeting of the Government's Cobra committee yesterday, when it was agreed that the UK will move to the 'delay' stage of its response, RDA's policy is that Groups, volunteers and participants should continue to refer to and follow the current official Government advice. You can find this, and more information, here:https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public. This page will always contain the most up to date information. We will therefore not be reprinting this information in our own messages, to avoid out of date advice circulating.
- January 13, 2020
East Region Training Days